Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two weeks to go!!!! Photo previews!!!!

Well folks, you're still here with me!!! There's 2 weeks left until the final weigh-out on Saturday, May 11th, 2013!

I am currently in 4th place in the challenge!!!!!!! You all know that's not nearly good enough so I have a few tricks up my sleeve. #1 keep doing what I do #2 I will do a 4 day juice detox right before the challenge ends to boost another major weight loss! Yay! I am within reach of being the winner! However, so much more from the last 90 days has been so much more rewarding!!! *tear!!!*

The amount of love & support I've received is through the roof! Chances are if you're reading this you've reached out to me or we have had some sort of exchange regarding this journey or your plans for yours! You all inspire me to want more & keep building my empire & brand, Ms. Green Pea!

Sooooooooo.... You're looking for a photo update huh!??!! Well you're wish is my command!

Remember my vision? its coming true!!! Here is the latest news from Ms. Green Pea!
••• Ms. Green Pea has an official image
••• pending the state of MN's approval Ms green Pea will be licensed LLC! Called ms. green pea worldwide, LLC
••• products ordered for body butter
••• 25 hours of website development
••• may 25th Zumba certification!!!

thank you again for all your support & encouragement. It's been my honor to share my journey with you all!

Remember you can do anything you want if you believe.

Love you all! Enjoy!

Xo
Ms Green Pea











1 comment:

  1. Wow love, you look dumbfounding, so excellent and super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete