Friday, February 15, 2013

4 cookies later ......

So many great things to be proud of this week. I went from 187.2 to 181.0. 6.2 lbs in 6 days. The fact that I accounted for every carb, fat, protein, & sugar this week. I made it to the gym 7 times in 5 days. I ran a 5k in 37 mins. Yet the only thing lurking on my mind is that i ate 4 chocolate chip cookies 10 minutes ago. I needed to tell you guys. I'm not to be trusted yet. I have so much room to grow in my journey. There is some emotional rein that sugary food has on me. I just made my child a organic pizza but ate 4 cookies. Nice. I can not be left alone in my own house away from the world with chocolate chip cookies. Damn they were good. its easier when they are at someone else's house or I'm around someone else that I am completely accountable. That's why I'm journaling now in this moment ....with you ...because you are my support. These cookies will not get me the transformation winner. I knew this before I ate them, during, and after every bite. But they tasted so good. But it's not about taste it's about fueling my body with energy. The battle lives in my mind and probably yours. What should I do now??? Two options: say f it & go to eat cams vday candy? Or take note of why I ate 4 cookies. Lots going in my personal life could it be I just emotionally ate? Yes. I'm better than that. My personal issues are not more important then this journey. I will not let what I can't control, control what I can. I repeat, I WILL NOT LET WHAT I CAN'T CONTROL, CONTROL WHAT I CAN. I am stronger. I am smarter. And I will not fall victim. I am worth it. Next time I have food in my house that will not result in a positive outcome on my journey, it will not make it far threw my door. If I do this when I'm strong for the moments I'm weak I will find another outlet. *pause* i just packed up Cameron's vday candy & threw it away. I'm going to drink some water now & and forgive myself. I just figured I ate over 70 carbs Lol. Never again - in - that - order!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment