Monday, February 18, 2013

Ready, set, Detox!!!!!!!

So my workout routine just took a left hand turn. And i am proud to say... i gracefully allowed the change :)) I will be avoiding the weight room, endurance of any sort, and focusing on low impact cardio & the sauna... Lots of sauna-ing!!! This is a complete 180 from my "plan."

I write this to you as I sit in the sauna aka my vacation spot. So wonderful.

Yesterday some of you may saw I attended a Detox workshop "LOSE BELLY FAT" with Kristin Hogan, who has been and inspired most of my (radical to many lol) food transformations. From considering the thought of going dairy free, to actually going dairy free, considering organic food, to promoting an organic lifestyle. Thank you Kristin for so many tips, the encouragement, and believing in me when I didn't/don't believe in myself. Your smile lights the room.

This was the second detox workshop I have seen her speak at. Even though the same message applies ( #1 eliminate sugar ) it's interesting how much I learned yesterday & how fast I want to incorporate the change in my diet. I learned that our bodies registers food 3 ways: as protein :) as fat (can be good) or as sugar :((((( ... Whenever i hear her speak it reignites my commitment to avoiding sugar. Yes, this includes fruit. Most americans are getting 4-6x the amount of recommended sugar a day. The recommended amount is 25g for women 37g for men PER DAY! There is 13g of sugar in a cup of low-milk. WHAT?yes. Facts. What is sugar doing in milk? One small banana has 20g of sugar. ladies, look down at your stomach, gut, muffin top, men, your moobs? man boobs or whatever... my friend the sugar you are eating is being stored there! Now here's how I plan to eliminate my excess belly fat...( you all saw my gut in my previous pics!!!)

The next 5 days, I will eliminate all food (yes... you read this right) except one organic green vegetable & metagenic vegan powder aka "power." I will switch the green each day. I can eat as much of that one organic green as possible. The purpose of a detox is not to radically lose weight for me, frankly I don't expect to lose a lot (5 lbs) ... I need to flush my system to be most pure. Mind, body & soul. If you're connected to me, you'll know my boyfriend & I decided to go our separate ways. No drama, no sympathy needed, we love each other very much but this was the best choice for us both. This detox will also help get my mind to the purest element (in combination of my complete surrender to God through prayer). I truly believe this is the right choice for me. From my understanding & testimonies from others this is one is the toughest detoxs out there, so I'm excited to test my mental strength. You guys will be the first I go to for support.

Here is what my meal plan considers of:
I will have 2-3 shakes per day (btw yes they do taste like SHIT!)

Organic coconut milk
Organic strawberries, 4 per shake
Lots of spring water
Lots of organic greens
1-2 scoops of metagenic powder

Supplementing with 12,000 mg of fish oil
Lean source
Vitamin D, 10,000 mg
Probiotics
I go for my measurements tomm at 545....

I'm dying in this sauna!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU MS GREEN PEA

No comments:

Post a Comment