Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I am here, because of YOU!


Over the last year, I have found that my journey at Lifetime Fitness has been the most impactful experience of my life. I have grown to be a better mother, employee, and friend. I am here because many of you kept encouraging me through post through facebook, high fives at the club, and of course our Lulu shopping trips!!! Who says you can't have great fashion while workingout!! Afterall, that is all part of the fun!

I honored that you are here to watch me throughout the next 90 days as my body, mind, and soul transforms again! My first weigh in is at 9:00 am on Saturday, 2/9 with my trainer Alicia. We will be doing the comprehensive body analysis to determine body fat percentages and a bunch of stuff that at this moment, I don’t know what it actually means. But when I find out, I'll share with you!!!!

WHY NOW??? My purpose of doing this is I care about you. If anything, you'll see me succeed & maybe you'll re-evaluate your current lifestyle and commit to some form of change that will be positive in your life, your children's life, and your children's children’s' life.

Weight Background:

July 2006: 248.4 lbs - joined WW lost 83.6 lbs in 2 years, no exercise, basically starved myself

July 2008: 163.4 lbs - my lowest adult weight, couldn’t run a mile without stopping

Dec 2009: 210 lbs- Found out I was pregnant with my son Cameron

Sept 2010: 268.9 lbs - 9 months pregnant, determined to lose my baby weight & the extra I had gained

February 19th 2011: 229 lbs Joined Lifetime Fitness, started training 4-6X a week

June 2011: 200 lbs, quit smoking after 11 years

August 2011: 195 lbs, started First 90 Day Challenge

October 2011: 180 lbs, ran Twin Cities 10 Mile Race without stopping, embraced Raw diet

Nov 2011, 180.3 lbs - 90 Day Weigh out, Finished 7th in Eagan Club

Feb 2012: 185 lbs, START 90 DAY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE!!!!!

I AM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU! What I've learned about nutrition, weight training, weight loss tips, avoiding weight gain, & removing layers of pain was because you supported me and you believed in me. So THANK YOU!

XOXO .. MS.Green P


2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! I love hearing your updates and excited to follow your progress here! Keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete